We’re getting down to the wire with Christmas shopping! If you are still searching for a last minute gift, here are a few options which can help get you something under the tree for Christmas morning!
- Nordstrom is still promising delivery by Christmas eve. Order by Dec 21 for most merchandise, some items can be ordered Dec 22. Order by Dec 23 at 12 pm ET for $10 rush shipping.
- Sephora is promising gifts by Dec 23 if you use FLASH shipping and order by Dec 20 at 9 am PT. FLASH shipping is only $10 for the whole year, and there is no minimum purchase required for shipping, and everything ships at 2-day speed.
- Amazon Prime Now will get you items in 2 hours! You can take $10 off your first order with code 10PRIMENOW.
- Lord and Taylor is promising delivery by Dec 24 if you order by Dec 20 at 11:59 pm ET.
- Bloomingdales is promising delivery by Dec 24 if you order by Dec 21 at 12:00 pm ET. If you opt for express delivery, the ordering deadline is Dec 22 at 12:00 pm ET.
Or if you manage to miss all of these ordering deadlines, you can always send an e-gift card! In most cases, e-gift cards are sent same day. I’ve seen some that take 2-4 hours after you hit “submit” to get sent, but in general, it has never taken longer than that.
Please remember that fragrances containing alcohol (so basically all EDT and parfum) must usually be shipped via ground transportation (because the alcohol makes them flammable!), so I would imagine that those may not make it in time for Christmas. Opt for something like a fragranced lotion if you want to still give a fragrance gift. Color cosmetics and skincare items are also a great option!